Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas St. Mary's

Lab 6, our final lab at St. Mary's School.

Reflection:
  It was a Merry Christmas indeed at St. Marys. There was snow on the ground and parachutes in the air. I was in the PRE K group this week. I had the arts and crafts and what I had them do is color in Christmas Ornaments and put their names on them and glue them on the Christmas tree I made on a poster board with markers. It was a great success, most of the kids did one. The best thing I feel like I got out of this was a little girl didn't know how to write her name so I showed her how to write it and she practiced it and did it. I feel like I accomplished something indeed by helping her write her name and learning some letters. The activities we did in the gym were good, we came up with stations and had the kids do each station many times. We also did some parachute activities, I think some of the kids were getting restless because some of them didn't want to listen. All in all, it was a fun day at St. Mary, I am so sad it was the last day. I learned so much from St. Marys that I will put forward in my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment